Enjoy some pictures of our recently purchased home in Broken Bow, NE. Now we just need jobs...and furniture.
I guess we have to change our name to Scheffler.
House Party
Posted by
keith
on
4/08/2007 01:16:00 PM
Tags: BrokenBow, economics, House, slow news day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats on the new house. It looks great in the photos. I'm very impressed with your ability to succeed at real life. The idea of buying a house frightens me. In my nightmares about that scenario, I always end up in debtors prison.
From now on, I will be referring to you two as The Schefflers. I hope that's alright.
Yeah, sweet house keith. I was just thinking that this "move" means you have to change the title of your blog. So in my estimation, based on your current blogging frequency, you'll get around to changing it from "Adventures in Wray" when you're 45 and living in Scottsdale.
Post a Comment