This morning Shaleah and I went out for breakfast at the Egg & I and our server, Loy (he lost his D in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Years Day) drew the following awesome picture on our ticket.
Who knew Master Shake and Meatwad hung out at the Egg & I.
ATHF for Breakfast
Posted by
keith
on
4/21/2007 08:28:00 AM
Tags: athf, awesome, cameraphone, food, life, photos, slow news day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Egg and I - that's good eating. At least I thought so on my one visit. But did you not tip enough to get your own scribbled Frylock?
In other news, Kat thanks you for signing up and joining the fight to keep her blog and I thank you for mentioning Yumanity - with the requisite amount of discernment. However, I think our Web guy Joaquin actually thinks there is someone named Filliam Muffman.
Well, it's always something you risk when you try to execute satire on the interweb.
Post a Comment