Here's a picture of me wearing a sweater while sitting on our new doormat from Anthropologie. Official company motto, "50 bucks says you'll pay $1000 for this doormat."
The only way I could top this initial salvo is if I had, say, a picture of a giant box of Pocky from New Zealand. Oh wait....


2 comments:
Talk about stealing thunder. I'm the one spending countless, gueling hours internet shopping for cute bargains to fill our home with, and you swoop in and turn them into clever posts before I even get home! And that's my Pocky pic, I just hadn't gotten around to blogging about it yet. If it weren't for the fact that you manage all of our tech/entertainment/media stuff around here I might demand my own photo library. It also turns out your posts are much more entertaining than mine, so I guess I'll let it slide.
Kat says she is sufficiently jealous. She was quite impressed by the doormat and the sweater, but the loudest burst of glee in a childlike voice was for the Pocky.
Post a Comment