Apparently my absence has riled up the internets.
Well I'm not back in heavy rotation (you'll need to wait a few weeks for that) but I thought I'd post some pictures I recently took.
For our upcoming trip to New Zealand I'll be getting a new camera. Expect to be overwhelmed. And, yeah, Gaucast #7 is still being edited on my new one of these.
This is some of the best scientific work by a lawyer I've seen.
My iTunes collection probably rates a 4.2 using this methodology. Chiefly because of this song.
As an aside, recently my iTunes "Overhyped British Post-Punk" index is easily a five. I'm so damn gullible.



1 comment:
Thank you for favoring us with a post. We appreciate it very much and promise that we won't call it a comeback.
Thanks for your comments on the iTunes post, however, after reading the lyrics to that Bright Eyes song, I'll have to get my hands on it. Any suicidal playlist is incomplete without it.
Nice pictures as well. Out.
Post a Comment