It's time again for the lowest common denominator. Throw decorum out the window and listen!
Gaucast #4 (Tim in a Box)
Tim Hardaway hates Gaucast
Posted by
keith
on
2/24/2007 04:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's time again for the lowest common denominator. Throw decorum out the window and listen!
Gaucast #4 (Tim in a Box)
Posted by
keith
on
2/24/2007 04:24:00 PM
3 comments:
I am going to continue my trend of correcting my egregious errors made during Gaucast in the comments section. In this installment, I said Barry Bonds OPS'ed 1.100 in 2003. That's actually much closer to his lifetime OPS. During his best season, 2004, he OPS'ed a rather ridiculous 1.4210 -- the highest single season in baseball history. That's an on-base percentage of .609 plus a slugging percentage of .812. Those are ridiculous numbers, even for a juiced, huge-headed prima donna with his own ergonomically-designed leather chair in the locker room, trainers who would rather do jail time than speak to authorities and no feeling or consideration for others.
Dear Keith and Jeffrey, I sent an email, but our server is down. I wanted you to know that tomorrow is Dad's birthday. His email will work since the ESU server is the one that does not work. I hope you are all well. Keith, I plan to come and stay on Friday night if that is OK. I love you. MOM
Dear Keith and Jeffrey, I sent an email, but our server is down. I wanted you to know that tomorrow is Dad's birthday. His email will work since the ESU server is the one that does not work. I hope you are all well. Keith, I plan to come and stay on Friday night if that is OK. I love you. MOM
Post a Comment