I know many of you are waiting with bated breath for the results so here they are:
Yes, Dr. Shaleah Jones coached the Wray High School Lady Eagles Volleyball C Team to victory over the Yuma High School Lady Indians Volleyball C Team.
While I'm sure Jeffrey can correct me with hundreds of examples I don't know of another Doctor/Coach in the realm of volleyball. Henceforth, Shaleah's nickname shall be Slash.
Please enjoy John Ashcroft:
Let the Mighty Eagle(s) Soar!
Posted by
keith
on
9/06/2006 02:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know of any medical doctors who moonlight as volleyball coaches. Or vice versa for that matter. Good luck to the C-level Lady Eagles who want to fake an injury because they don't want to run wind sprints. Dr. Jones can see right through that chicanery. I am very impressed with Slash's victory, but I'm sure it will be the first of many. My question is how long until those in charge realize that rather than coaching the C Team (even if she is the C Team leader!), she should actually be helming the big ship that is the A team? I'm securing the domain name to www.hireslashjones as we speak!
Post a Comment