But if you squint you can see the leprechaun

There is always a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, right? But, as we all know you never see the end of a rainbow because rainbows are actually circles that you can only see half of because of the horizon blocking your view.


Here, however, I have incontrovertable proof that rainbows in Wray do have an end but, sadly, there is no pot of gold. Unless the asphalt is impregnated with gold! I'll let you know after I dig it up.


2 comments:

jgautrea said...

Impressive photo. There was a rainbow in Yuma the other day, but of course there was only blowing dust and debris without the aid of any rain. However, the meteorologist at Accuweather.com told me the temperature dropped a startling 14 degrees in one hour! But then I made the mistake of asking from what to what. The answer: 109 to 95. But, hey, I live here, and summer is almost over. I hope. Soon. Help. Please!

jgautrea said...

We have some sort of agreement with Accuweather in which they provide us with information. I'm not hip to the cool and not cool meteorologists, but sinc you are vaguely in "the game," I'll take your word for it.