A couple of quick thoughts before the wedding:
If we had a poster for our wedding it would be this:
This is pretty cool sounding.
I'll see a good number of you in Seattle in a few days. I promise at least two good blog posts full of wedding pictures upon my return. And remember:
Sleeping is giving in. No matter what they tell you.
Posted by
keith
on
7/16/2006 07:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally heart the poster. In fact, if you make a shirt out of it and give it to me, I'll wear it all the time. And even if you don't make a shirt out of it, I'll make my own and wear it anyway. So there.
And obviously, you are the coolest cat I know, but you linking Carl Monday proves you are the stone cold coolest person I will ever know. I could not believe the latest installment after the sentencing, but that's Carl Monday and Mike Cooper for you, they keep giving and giving.
When I see you in a few days we can discuss further. But for now, I leave you with this:
"Get away from me, Carl Monday!"
Post a Comment